Friday, October 12, 2012

City of Angels

My first love, before my husband, before photography, before chai tea, was theater. When I was seven, I was cast as Gillian in Gillian's Island and was bit hard by the acting bug. All growing up, I did all types of theater- one acts, musicals, Forensics (competitive speech and debate, not the other definition) and loved them all. I haven't performed in awhile, but my love is no less. So when this lovely lady needed head-shots for her move to LA, I was super excited! A way to merge my new love and old love! And just FYI- keep your eyes out for this one; I wouldn't be surprised if you saw her on T.V. soon!








It blows me away that she can rock the hat AND the jacket. Amazing!



 I recognize that the two pictures below are not head-shots, but I looooooove them!! 


Look out, L.A., you got an incredible lady heading your way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment