Thursday, June 23, 2016

4 Years!



And the seasons they go round and round
And the painted ponies go up and down
We're captive on a carousel of time
We can't return we can only look 
Behind from where we came
And go round and round and round 
In the circle game.
-J. Mitchell

I was at a photo-shoot, chatting with my client when she asked how long I had been in business. It was then I realized I completely forgot about my 4 year anniversary of
Chelsea J. Photography!
I'm taking it as a good sign that I missed it because I am busy!
Since this little nugget was the biggest reason I started my own business, I thought it fitting a blog post of her to celebrate 4 incredible years. 
Thank you for your support & love. 

xox


















These are our "thankful/excited faces"! Thank you, thank you. xox

1 comment:

  1. That little nugget gets more precious and beautiful with each passing day.

    ReplyDelete