Monday, September 24, 2018

Beach Relocation

To escape and sit quietly on the beach - that's my idea of paradise. 
E. Wickstead


Oh friends, it's been a year. After 5 separate hospital admissions, totally 89 days for my baby and a new health diagnosis for my daughter, we needed a getaway. But we had some restrictions on travels so we went a few miles south to the beach.  It was more of a relocation than a vacation, but so needed. We watched the sunrise, took a walk on the beach every morning, looked for treasure, rode the Carousel ("at MIDNIGHT" according to my daughter), had lots of laughs and ate lots of snacks. Here are some highlights if you want to see.



































1 comment:

  1. Oh, my God. Poo-poo, as your mother would say. Your photography!!! Enhanced by the subject matter, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete