Friday, July 27, 2012

A little more about me

As with any business, it's important to get to know your clients. I also believe that your clients should know about me beyond the fact that I love photography. Here are some facts:

*Sometimes I edit pictures in a tiara while listening to Pandora's 90's pop station. And by sometimes, I mean most times.
*I love anything sparkly; shoes, pencils, my wedding rings, mod podge, and the like.
*Unless the directions tell me not to, I write with colorful Sharpie pens.
*I love to read.
*I can touch my tongue to my nose.
*Once upon a time I lived in a castle in the Netherlands.
*I love to cook.
*I don't believe in using umbrellas.
* I love Tom Hanks.
*I name my electronics. My new camera is named Dulica Sutherland Leibovitz Riccio, Dolly for short. My computer is named Hermione.
*I love blue hoodie sweatshirts.



And now you know more about moi.


No comments:

Post a Comment