Sunday, July 8, 2012

Be a Good Little Widow

Life has been a whirl-wind as of late, and I now finally have time to sit and blog! First up: A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to work with an amazing theater company for their latest show. The show is called "Be a Good Little Widow" and it's about a 26 year old woman who looses her husband in a plan crash. She has never lost anyone before and it is her journey dealing with this life-altering event.  They hired me for the photography on the program and posters. I have always had a love of theater and was an actress for quite a few years so this was very exciting for me! It was such a fun, creative shoot! My engagement ring even had a cameo! I'll show you a few of their choices:  








They decided on this one: http://www.aimstage.com/current-show.html

I think it looks amazing! I can not wait to go see the show! Thanks AIM Stage for such a great gig!

No comments:

Post a Comment